Enjoying a horse riding on the beach in Mallorca can be a wonderful experience. At Ranxo Ses Roques you can do it on the fantastic beach of the Bay of Alcúdia from November to March. During the rest of the year, it is not allowed to ride horses on the beach, but we have other alternatives that you can learn about here.
Here are some tips on how to make the most of our horse riding on the beach of Alcúdia, in Mallorca:
- Book in advance: If possible, book your horse ride excursion on the beach in advance to make sure there is availability. In the low season, we only offer the excursions on request.
- Dress appropriately: Wear comfortable clothing suitable for the activity. Long trousers and closed shoes are preferred. In Mallorca, the weather is very variable during the months in which we do the activity, so check the weather forecast; you may need to come dressed warmly… or with short sleeves!
- Follow the instructions of our guides: on our guided tours you must listen carefully to the instructions of our qualified staff. They will provide you with some information on how to control the horse and how to handle yourself on the beach.
- Get to know the horse: Take some time to get to know the horse before you start the ride. Gently stroke and interact with your horse and make sure you feel comfortable with it.
- Maintain proper posture: During the ride, try to maintain an upright and relaxed posture. This will help you to enjoy the experience more and to control the horse better.
- Adjust the pace: Adjust the horse’s speed to your experience and comfort. We have horses for all levels, so check with us before you get on the horse. If it’s your first time, you may prefer a slower pace to feel more confident.
- Enjoy the surroundings: Take the opportunity to enjoy the beach of Alcúdia in low season. The beach offers stunning views and hardly any people, so don’t just concentrate on the horse.
- Photographs and memories: If possible, take a camera with you or use your phone with caution to capture some memories of this unique experience.
- Respect the environment: Remember to respect the beach and follow local regulations. Don’t leave litter and try to minimize your environmental impact.
By following these tips, you will be able to make the most of your horse riding on the beach in Mallorca and create unforgettable memories. More than 6 km of fine, clean, white sandy beaches await you in Mallorca. Contact us for more information and have fun!